Holders are made of high-quality colourless transparent plastic.
They are used with vacuum tubes and puncturing devices (double-ended needles, winged needles and Luer-adapters) for blood collection.
• centrally located screw thread ensures a strong reliable connection with puncturing devices
• fix the puncturing device and ensure convenient direction and connection of Vacuum tube with a diameter of 13 or 16 mm and a height of 75 or 100 mm
• higher level of safety for staff because contact to biomaterials is completely excluded;
• maximum comfort for the patient during blood collection to the vacuum tube;
• no impact on biomaterial;
• easy for healthcare workers to use the devices.
For single use only
Storage temperature +4°Ñ... +40°Ñ
Packaging 10/50/100 pcs per polyethylene
Shelf life 36 months Manufacturer: Granat Bio Tech LLC Russia
Holders shall be disposed of in accordance with the rules and standards set out in SanPiN 184.108.40.20690 Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for Handling Medical Waste.